Tequila Winter Paloma
- 1 1/2oz Santaleza Tequila Blanco
- 2oz Cranberry Juice
- 1oz Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2oz Lime Juice
- Top with splash of sparkling water & pomegranate seeds
- Combine tequila and juices in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well to combine and chill.
- Pour into a Highball glass over ice.
- Top with soda water. Stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- 2oz Lobos 1707 Reposado Tequila or 2oz Santaleza Tequila Reposado (for additive free tequila)
- 1oz Vita Vera Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Orange Bitters
- Garnish: Luxardo Maraschino Cherry
- Add tequila, vermouth & orange bitter to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir until well chilled
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a cherry
Chocolate Espresso Martini
- 1oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 1oz Vita Vera Espresso Coffee Liqueur
- 2oz Bailey’s Chocolate Liqueur
- 1oz Owen’s Espresso Martini Mix
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- 1 ½ oz Belvedere Original Vodka
- 2oz Bollinger Champagne Brut
- ¾ oz Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- 1oz Owen’s Cranberry Lime Mixer
- Combine vodka, Cointreau & cranberry lime mixer in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice & shake well.
- Strain into chilled glass and top with champagne
- 2oz Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne
- 1oz Tanqueray Gin
- ½ oz Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- ½ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Combine gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, and ice in cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously
- Stain into champagne flute.
- Top with Champagne