Whether you’re making mimosas for brunch, lounging with a little rosé by the pool, or watching the fireworks with a glass of bubbly, sparkling wine is the toast of summertime.
Not only is sparkling wine a cool and refreshing way to relax in warm weather, it also complements light seasonal fare including salad, seafood, chicken and fish. Between weddings, graduations and holidays, there’s no shortage of celebrations during the summer, and it wouldn’t be a special occasion without a bottle of bubbly.
We’re highlighting 10 of our top-selling sparkling wines including 5¢ favorites, exclusive releases from our Private Collection and the finest French Champagne. This calls for a toast!
1. Chandon American Summer Brut – A highly anticipated annual release, this classic California bubbly embodies the elegance and balance of Chandon. Enjoy lively aromas of apple, cinnamon and vanilla with crisp flavors of nuts, tropical fruit and anise that lead to a refreshingly dry finish. Pairs well with salty, creamy or nutty foods.
Shop Now ▸
2. Charles Pelletier Grand Brut – Fresh, clean and persistent, the vivacious Charles Pelletier Grand Reserve is a fine traditional brut, featuring a dry palate with delicious apple flavors. Sourced from our vineyard partner in Burgundy, France, this unique release is only available through the BevMo! Private Collection. Pairs well with light appetizers, rice pilaf and seafood
Shop Now ▸
3. Dolce Vita Prosecco – This refined Italian sparkling wine features a bright yellow hue and fine bubbles. The bouquet bursts into the glass with fruity scents of apple and pear with a lightly floral touch. The fresh flavors reveal stone fruits, which carry through the clean, off-dry finish. Pairs well with vegetarian dishes and cured meat.
Shop Now ▸
4. La Marca Prosecco – A sparkling wine like no other, this effervescent bubbly boasts a delicate golden straw color. Made using Glera grapes from Italy’s Prosecco region, La Marca showcases aromas of citrus, honey and white flowers. The palate is fresh with flavors of lemon, apple and grapefruit framed by mineral undertones. Pairs well with shellfish and fried foods.
5. Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin – This classic Yellow Label Brut has been the symbol of the House since 1772. A perfect balance of power and finesse, its complexity comes from the presence of Pinot Noir and Reserve Wines. Showcasing the consistency and superb quality you’d expect from Veuve Clicquot, this bubbly is a blend of up to 60 crus. Pairs well with salmon and pasta.
6. Gruet Cuvee 89 Sparkling Rosé – Enjoy floral and berry aromas with ripe flavors of wild strawberry, cherry and raspberry. A special release exclusive to the BevMo! Private Collection, this full-bodied sparkler finishes delicately with a round, zesty acidity. Pairs well with lobster, braised pork and chicken schnitzel.
7. Pink Party Rosé with Bubbles – – Rich, viscous and full of fun, this light rosé is the perfect balance of sweet and sparkling, featuring notes of honeydew and cantaloupe. Starting off with a bright tang, Pink Party evolves into a crisp taste of melon with just the right amount of carbonation. Pairs well with pizza, burgers and hot dogs.
8. Moet & Chandon Rosé Imperial – A romantic expression of radiance and spontaneity, this classy bubbly is distinguished by its bright fruitiness, seductive palate and elegant ripeness. Enjoy the lively bouquet of red fruits and rose with hints of pepper, following through with expressive flavors of berries and peach. Pairs well with red meat, goat cheese and olives.
9. Luca Grucci Prosecco – Experience delicate aromas of golden apple, pear and exotic fruit. The taste is fragrant, aromatic and delicate, leading into a crispy, extra dry finish. Well balanced with lively acidity, this 5¢ wine from Italy is only available through the BevMo! Private Collection. Pairs well with shellfish, stuffed mushrooms and fried fare.
10. Charles Ninot Blanc de Blancs – This customer favorite from Southern France is part of the BevMo! Private Collection. Experience aromas of ripe apples and white flowers with clean flavors on the dry palate. Soft and charming, this inviting sparkling wine culminates with an easy finish. Pairs well with scallops, lemon chicken and shrimp scampi.